TagTemp-USB is a small portable electronic temperature logger. Its internal sensor measures local environment temperature and logs such values in an electronic memory. Logged data, or ACQUISITIONS, can be later viewed and analyzed on a PC where they can be opened in tabular and graph forms.
- Temperature: –20.0 °C to 70.0 °C.
- ±0,5°C @25°C.
- ± 1 °C max. along the entire measured range.
- Temperature: 0.1 °C.
Memory capacity: 32.000 (32 k) logs.
- 5 seconds min.
- 18 hours max.
Supply: 3.0 V lithium battery (CR2032), built-in
- More than 400 days – Sampling rate of 1 minute.
- More than 500 days – Sampling rate of 30 minutes.
- From -20 °C to 70 °C
Protection: up to IP67 degree of protection
Dimensions: 55 x 37,5 x 15 mm
Equipment -PC data transfer time
- Proportional to the number of records. 20 seconds to 32,000 records
PC Interface: Micro-USB cable
LogChart ll software operation environment
- Configurator software for Windows ® 8, 7 and XP
- Menus in Portuguese, English or Spanish
- Sets up, reads and displays data on the screen.