FieldLogger is a versatile, powerful and yet cost effective data logger handling analog, digital and other types of variables with high resolution and speed. It is a high performance and high connectivity equipment and yet easy to configure and operate.
It has 8 configurable analog inputs that can read thermocouples, Pt100, Pt1000, voltage and current signals. It also has 2 relay outputs and 8 digital ports individually configurable as inputs or outputs.
Up to 128 mathematical channels can be used to perform operations on the measured values. Up to 32 alarm events can be detected, allowing output activations, e-mails and SNMP traps sending.
Its RS485 interface can operate as a Modbus RTU master or slave. As a master, it can read and log up to 64 external channels. It has a 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interface that allows for access through a browser (HTTP), FTP (client and server), e-mails sending (SMTP), SNMP and Modbus TCP.
FieldLogger has one USB interface to be connected to a computer (for configuration, monitoring and data download) and another USB port for plugging a flash driver for data retrieval. The 512k logging basic memory is used to store data and it can be greatly expanded with an SD card.
An exclusive color HMI can be attached or remotely installed for local indication or configuration. A user friendly configurator software can be accessed by Ethernet, USB or RS485 and also provides means for on-line monitoring, logged data downloading and exporting to spread sheets and other formats.
Remote Mounting Kit
The FieldLogger's HMI (Human-Machine
Interface) can be assembled remotely to the
equipment, being connected to it via a cable. This kit
makes such operation easy, for it supplies all parts
necessary to attach the HMI to a panel, connecting it
to the FieldLogger to read the interested data.
- Charcoal production for the steel industry
- Pharmaceutical warehouses
• 8 universal analog input channels:
- Thermocouples, V, mV, mA, Pt100 and Pt1000;
- Reading and logging rates of up to 1000/second;
- 24 bit A/D conversion resolution.
• 8 digital I/Os (individually configured as input or output).
• 2 relay outputs (NO, NC and common).
• RS485 interface (Modbus master or slave).
- When acting as a master, can read up to 64 registers from other slaves;
- Registers read can be used in logging, alarms or mathematical operations.
• Ethernet interface with a lot of services available:
- Sends alarm warning e-mails (SMTP);
- Provides web pages with channels and status information (HTTP);
- Allows logged data download via FTP (client and server);
- Accesses status and channels values through network management software (SNMP and traps);
- Allows Modbus comunication by ethernet interface (Modbus TCP).
• USB-device interface for configuring, monitoring and download.
• USB-host interface for logged data retrieval through a USB flash drive.
• Up to 32 configurable alarms.
- Alarm actions can include:
- Activating relays;
- Activating digital outputs;
- E-mails sending to multiple receivers;
- Sending SNMP traps;
- Starting and/or stopping loggings.
• Up to 128 virtual channels.
- Basic mathematical functions to be applied on other channels: sum, subtraction, multiplication, division, logic (AND, OR and exclusive OR), square root and power.
• 24 Vdc output for powering up to eight 4-20 mA transmitters.
- AC power (100 to 240 Vac);
- DC Power (19 to 30 Vdc) optional (2011).
• Detachable human-machine interface (optional).
- Keypad and color TFT QVGA display;
- RS485 communication with FieldLogger.
- Up to 100 channels can be logged at a configurable rate.
- Data download through the configuration software or through the freely distributed download DLL.
- Rated UL.