NXview is the new looking and feeling for machine or process automation. Its 7” high definition color display provides the best experience in appearance for the user. Its glass capacitive panel allows tablet-like usage with multi touch capability.
Designed with Linux-based embedded system and powerful processing core, the NXview offers a platform to most type of machines, for standalone or networked operation. It has integrated mixed I/O, for simplifying the signaling automation to all-in-one device solution and also available advanced connectivity, with standard Modbus RTU on RS485 or Modbus TCP on Ethernet interfaces. Its optional WiFi interface complements its flexibility for a connected system.
Adding to this, its thin bezel, low profile and protection rate for water and dust turns NXview the new choice for machine automation control panels.
- Display: 7" Capacitive Multi-Touch Widescreen - IPS Panel (multi-viewing angle)
- Resolution: 1024 x 600
- Brightness: 500 cd/m² (NITS)
- Color: RGB 24 bits - 16.8 millions of colors
- Operational System: OS Linux - Ångström distribuition
- Communication Interface:
SD Card slot
- RAM Memory: 256 MB
- Flash Memory: 512 MB Flash
- RTC: Built-in RTC
4 digital inputs/outputs configurable
4 universal analog inputs
2 analog outputs
- Analog inputs and outputs isolated
- Certifications: CE
- Power Supply: 10 to 30 Vdc
- Operating Conditions:
Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
Humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing
- IP rating: