The Universal Process Indicator N1040i combines, in one compact and convenient 1/16 DIN enclosure, a high precision microprocessor based analog circuit with a very simple configuration interface to monitor a wide range of analog variables.
This low cost tough versatile process indicator is compatible with most common thermocouples, Pt100 RTD and linear as 4 to 20 mA and mV.
With a intuitive interface to program range and decimal point through the keypad, N1040i allows inexperienced instrumentation operators easy installation and start up for most processes.
Optionally N1040i has two alarm relays with 6 programmable functions and auxiliary power supply for external signal conditioners.
- Thermocouple inputs J, K, T, N, R, S, B, E, RTD Pt100 and linear 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV, 0-5 V e 0-10 V in one model
- Input adjustable Offset allows small indication corrections
- Analog input signal retransmission over 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA
- Up to 2 programmable alarms outputs
- Up to 2 relay outputs, SPDT and SPST-NO
- Alarm Functions: minimum, maximum, differential, minimum differential, maximum differential and sensor break
- Features Initial alarm blocking function
- Flash alarm function alerts operator to condition while in alarm state
- Sensor failure detection
- Password para meters protection
- Factory calibration parameters recovery
- Universal switching power supply ensures high precision even under mains voltage oscilations
- Optional auxiliary 24 Vdc power supply to connect field transmitters
- Optional RS485 interface
- Power Supply: - 100 to 240 Vac (±10 %), 50/60 Hz - 48 to 240 Vdc (±10 %)
- Dimensions: 48 x 48 x 80 mm
- Internal Resolution: 32767 levels (15 bits)
- Display Resolution: 12000 levels (de -1999 to 9999)
- Input reading rate: up 55 per second
- Precision: - Thermocouples J, K, T, E: 0.25 % of the span ± 1 ºC - Thermocouples N, R, S, B: 0.25 % of the span ± 3 ºC - Pt100: 0.2 % of the span - 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV, 0-5 V, 0-10 V: 0.2 % of the span
- Certifications: CE, UL