The N1200 process controller was designed for high performance control in the most demanding applications. Its advanced and consolidated Auto-Adaptive PID algorithm ensures fast and highly accurate response in very dynamic processes with complex profiles.
N1200 has the fastest sampling rate among competitors, which allows the PID control to actuate with great responsiveness ensuring the correct process dynamics. Both electronic robustness and anti-flame material enclosure comply with the main world-class approvals for industry devices.
Advanced configuration of all parameters and fine tuning can be easily and quickly achieved via the USB port by using the free-of-charge NOVUS configuration software.
Besides the standard parameters settings, N1200 also performs customized ramp and soak temperature profiles by programming up to 20 user-configured recipes or up to 180 segments.
- Input Type: TC J, K, T, N, R, S, B, E, Pt100 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV, 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc
- Accuracy: Thermocouples J, K, T: 0.25 % of span ±1 °C; Thermocouples N, R, S, B: 0.25 % of span ± 3 °C; Pt100, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc: 0.2 % of span
- Input Resolution: 32767 levels (15 bits)
- Sampling Rate: 55 samples per second
- Analog Output: 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA
- Output Resolution: 31000 levels
- Control Type: PID, PI, PD, P; On/Off
- Control Action: Heat or Cool
- Control Output: Type SSR Pulse; 4-20 mA control; Relay
- Open Sensor Detection: Loop Break / Heater breaker detection
- Alarm Types: Minimum, Maximum, Differential, Differential, Low, Differential High, Open Sensor, Ramp and Soak Event
- Optional: Relay, Two Digital Inputs or Outputs, RS-485, Heater break detection
- Communication: RS485 Modbus optional
- Ramp and Soak programs: 20 programs with 9 segments each
Safety: Password protected configuration
- Configuration Interface: USB type Mini B (powered)
- Power Supply: 100-240 Vac/dc; 12-24 Vdc
- Maximum Consumption: 9 VA
- Front Pannel: IP65 ; Polycarbonate (PC) UL94 V-2
- Enclosure: IP30; 48 x 48 x 110 mm (DIN 1/16); ABS+PC UL94 V-0
- Operating Conditions: 5 to 50 °C (41 to 122 °F) and 0 to 80 % RH