Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
The N1020 temperature controller has a high performance microprocessor, which can control complex and critical processes through the self-adaptive PID control algorithm that adjusts the PID parameters and obtains the best possible response for a PID controller.
The front panel of this process controller has dimensions of 48 x 24 mm and is suitable for applications with limited mounting space. It accepts multiple thermocouple types, Pt100 and 0-50 mV.
It is possible to configure the temperature controller using the front keyboard or the USB interface (in this case, with QuickTune, a free configuration software from NOVUS). When using the USB interface to configure the device, the N1020 temperature controller does not need to be powered from the rear terminals.
- Version with RS485 serial communication
- Power supply: 100 to 240 Vac/dc or 12 to 24 Vdc / 24 Vac
- USB interface 2.0, CDC class (virtual communications port), USB conector: mini B, Modbus RTU protocol
- High brightness red LED display
- Universal input: thermocouples, Pt100 RTD and 50 mV
- Auto-adaptive PID control
- PID parameters auto-tuning
- Dual output: 1 pulse and 1 relay
- Output funtions: control, alarm 1, alarm 2
- Configurable alarms with 8 different functions
- Alarm inhibit function at start up
- Programmable timer
- “F” key with 3 possible functions
- Soft-start function
- Measured value offset
- Minimum and maximum limits for SP setting
- Minimum and maximum limits for output value
- Access password for configuration protection
- Factory calibration settings restoration feature
- Silicone keypad
- Front pannel: IP65, polycarbonate UL94 V-2
- Enclosure: IP20, polycarbonate UL94 V-2
- CE and UL certifications