Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
LoopView is a two-wire 4-20 mA loop indicator, low power loop-powered indicator. Its excellent precision allows to indicate several measurements like pressure, differential pressure, flow, pH, temperature, acceleration and other. It has valve type connector standard EN 175301-803 (old DIN 43650 form A) male and female.
LoopView is powered by the current loop itself and allows to be inserted into sensors already installed in industrial facilities, with same connector type.
This device has a 4-digit display and 2 keys, which allows quick and easy adjustment in indication value and range, decimal point position, applying digital signal filter and user calibration.
The parameters modification is password protected and can be done directly in the loop indicator, through panel keys. The configured parameters are stored in non-volatile memory, that means keeps it saved on loop break occurrence.
- Display: 4-digit red LED display
- Indicating Range: -1999 to 9999 or 9999 to -1999
- Configuration: External push buttons
- Accuracy: 0.1 % of span ± 1digit
- Measuring Rate: 10 measurements/s
- Data back-up: Non-Volatil EEPROM
- Thermal coefficient: 0.005 % / °C of span
- Advanced Features:
Increasing or decreasing indication
Parameters protection with password
- Electrical Connection: EN 175301-803 A standard (DIN 43650 form A)
- Power Supply: 4-20mA loop powered
- Max current load: 60 mA
- Voltage Drop:
Below than 10 mA: < 5.4 V
10 to 12 mA: < 3.9 V
Higher than 12 mA: < 2.8 V
- Operation Conditions: -40 to 85 °C
- Dimensions: 42.5 x 52.5 x 40.7 mm
- Housing material: ABS (polyurethane gasket)
- Protection Rate: IP65, NEMA4X
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 3 years
Five times more accurate than before, the process indicator optimizes monitoring as it allows a quick process diagnosis without visiting the instrumentation room.