Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
The N321 temperature controller are used to measure, indicate and control temperature in many different systems. Accepts 4 sensors types: Pt100, NTC or Thermocouple J. The user can program the control action according to the application: direct action (refrigeration) or reverse action (heating). The internal 10 A relay can directly switch compressors or electrical heaters with ON/OFF control.
- Sensor input: Pt100 (-50 to 300 °C), Thermocouple J (0 to 600 °C) or thermistor (-30 to +105°C)
- IP65 enclosure frontal protection
- Output: Relay SPDT: 1 HP 250 Vac / 1/3 HP 125 Vac (16 A Resisitive)
- Resolution: 0,1 °C from -19,9 to 199,9 °C
- Accuracy: ± 0,5 °C / °F ±1 digit (Pt100 / Thermistor) and ±2 °C for Thermocouple
- Adjustable hysteresis
- Sampling: 1,5 per second
- Working temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Power supply: 100-240 Vac (internal) or 12-24 Vac/dc
- Digital comunication via RS485 with Modbus RTU protocol (optional)
- Dimensions: 75 x 33 x 75mm