Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
The TL400-I is a non-intrusive level and volume sensor that is ideal for detect liquids, grains, fluids and bulk solids in static or moving applications. With a low-power laser beam, it performs several measurements per second while an advanced algorithm calculates not only the exact level, but also convert to volume and distance in several units.
It can be parameterized by a configurator app via Bluetooth. With this feature is possible to save customized points and get accurate measurement even in irregular tanks.
- Measuring Range: Up to 4 m
- Measurement Accuracy: ± 3 mm
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA
- Connector Type: 150 mm cable with M12 4-pin male connector
- User Interface: Mobile Device + SigNow Mobile App (Android and iOS)
- Power Supply: 8 to 33 Vdc
- Power Consumption: < 70 mA @ 12 Vdc or < 40 mA @ 24 Vdc
- Electrical Protection: Against reverse polarity
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 80 °C (-4 to 176 °F)
- Dimensions: Ø66 x 31 mm
- Mounting Pattern: SAE 5 Bolt Hole
- Housing Protection Rating: IP68
New devices on this Exhibit
Non-intrusive and high accuracy, TL-400-I is innovative in many aspects