Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
SuperView is a Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software (SCADA) that brings to the user a visual development model to create applications. Besides communication with Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP devices, also is posible to use SuperView stations operating in Client or Server modes allowing distributed supervision of a process or system.
The user can use different kinds of resources that simplify the configuration, bringing flexibility to take decisions when developing the synoptic. Customized access policies for users, mathematical formulas, task scheduling, logs for user actions and encrypted historic are some available resources. This system complies with technical requirements of FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and ANVISA.
- Visual development without the use of “scripts”
- Access Policies customized for each user
- Encrypted Historic with data tampering detection
- Export function to the formats XLS, PDF, RTF, XML, HTML, DBF, TXT, CSV
- Encrypted event log for user and application
- Visual objects available to create supervision forms
- Alarms supervision with visual, sound and e-mail notifications
- Report generator
- Mathematical formulas
- Task scheduler triggered by conditional or date/time
- Allows data download from NOVUS FieldLogger
- Easy configuration of Modbus communication parameters for NOVUS products
- Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP protocols
- Operations mode Client and Server: within a corporative network, it is possible to distribute the supervision among multiple computers connected to a TCP/IP network. A SuperView station can be executed as Client, Server or both modes
- Remote activation for historic, tasks and formulas with a SuperView Client
- Complies with technical requirements of FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and ANVISA
SuperView is a Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software (SCADA) that brings to the user a visual development model to create applications.