Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
Powerful high-accuracy loop-powered head mounted temperature transmitter, it accepts several types of temperature sensors – thermocouples, Pt100, Pt1000, NTC and 0-50 mV signal – all-in-one model, with linearized 4-20 mA output and configurable measurement range.
It allows 2 points calibration for field tuning and can be supplied already preconfigured with customer parameters.
As a world class device, TxBlock-USB is compliant with the leading standards of electromagnetic compatibility, and is highly immune and reliable device for industrial environment.
The innovative built-in USB port allows configuration, easy commissioning and fine tuning on periodic calibration reviews.
- Universal input accepts Thermocouples J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B and Pt100, Pt1000 and NTC RTD with programmable working range
- Loop powered 4-20 mA output
- Linearized 4 to 20 mA or 20 to 4 mA output
- Cold junction compensation for thermocouples
- Cable resistance compensation on 3 or 4 wires Pt100 connection
- USB micro-B port allows direct PC or smartphone connection for configuration
- Free Windows configuration software
- Free Android configuration app
- Power supply: 10 to 35 Vdc
- RTD Typical Accuracy: ± 0.1 % for Pt100 and Pt1000 and ± 0.3 °C for NTC
- Thermocouple and mV Typical Accuracy: ± 0.1 %
- Temperature effect: Smaller than 0.16 % / 25 °C
- Working temperature: -40 to +85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
- Sensor break detection according to NAMUR NE43 recommendations
- Dimensions: 43.5 mm x 20.5 mm (1.71 in x 0.80 in) D x H
SigNow allows you to set up your transmitters quickly and in just a few steps.
Aderbal Lima, founding partner, CEO of NOVUS for 38 years and current board member of the company, participated in a business mission to Dubai in the second half of November. Lima attended the event as a representative and president of the Foreign Trade Council of FIERGS (Federation of Industries of the State of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil). The activities at Expo Dubai serve to create networking between entrepreneurs and investors. In addition, it was also possible to visit startups and the information technology industrial center.
TxBlock-USB is a high precision loop-powered head mounted temperature transmitter. The retransmission technique with TxBlock-USB allows the sensors to be used from long distance to the controller, saving cabling costs since no special cables are required.