Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
TagTemp-NFC-LCD is a portable electronic temperature recorder with local indication via an LCD display. Temperature data recorded in the equipment internal memory is retrieved using a smartphone equipped with an embedded NFC interface or an NFC interface connected to a computer through an USB port (both not included).
Android LogChart NFC and Windows NXperience applications are the software tools used for the operation mode settings and the collection and visualization of data. With these applications, you can easily set the parameters such as starting or ending of acquisitions, interval between acquisitions, alarm set points and other parameters. You can download the operating manual and NXperience from NOVUS website. You can download the ANDROID™ LogChart-NFC application from the Google Play Store.
- Measuring Range Temperature: -40 °C to +100.0 °C
- Operating temperature: From -10 °C to 60 °C
- Accuracy: ± 1 °C max. over the full measuring range
- Note: You can correct the measurement error in the OFFSET parameter using the configuration software
- Measurement Resolution Temperature: 0.1 °C / 0.1 ° F
- Memory capacity: 4020 logs
- Measurement Interval: 1-minute min./ 4 hours max. (Models with no digital input)./2 hours max. (Models with digital input)
- Power supply: 3.0 V (CR2450) lithium battery, replaceable
- Estimated battery autonomy: Above 1 year
- Dimensions (L x W x H): Main body: 65 x 45 x 10 mm
- Protection: IP55
Application for configuring, viewing and collecting data from NFC devices. The ANDROID LogChart-NFC application collects data in a few seconds and provides information related to temperature, alarm occurrences, graph with history, statistical information and various forms of sharing, allowing the user to work with this information anytime and anywhere.
1/25/2021 - Android Application LogChart-NFC
It is very difficult to find processes that are not being monitored electronically nowadays. Whether to avoid human error, to meet regulatory requirements or even to reduce costs, the vast majority of companies have already dropped outdated clipboard notes and adopted data logging and monitoring equipment. In order to help choosing the most appropriate device to each process, this article discuss the characteristics of different electronic equipment for monitoring.
The TagTemp portable data loggers have been developed to monitor temperature sensitive products during transportation and storage, continuously recording the temperature and signaling any changes. It is Available in different models with either external or internal temperature sensor, versatile and designed for various applications.