Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
LogBox-AA is an electronic data logger with two input analog channels. Input data is stored in the logger internal memory, for later download to a PC for visualization and analysis in the form of tables or graphs. The data is easily exported to spreadsheets.
The LogChart-II is the software used to configure the logger, download and visualize data. The logger configuration allows defining the logger operation mode, including programming the start/stop time of data acquisition. Other parameters such as signal input type, logging interval, etc, are easily selected through the LogChart-II software.
The LogBox-AA also provides a signal for commanding an external power supply (battery) of a device connected to the logger. This feature allows that external devices, such as a transmitter, be powered only during the measurement sample time, thus extending the autonomy of these external batteries.
- Input: 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV and 0-10 Vdc
J range: -50 to 760 °C (-58 to 1400 ºF)
K range: -90 to 1370 °C (-130 to 2498 ºF)
T range: -100 to 400 °C (-148 to 752 ºF)
N range: -90 to 1300 °C (-130 to 2372 ºF)
R range: 0 to 1760 °C (32 to 3200 ºF)
S range: 0 to 1760 °C (32 to 3200 ºF)
B range: 150 to 1820 °C (32 to 3308 ºF)
Pt100 range: -200.0 to 650.0 °C (-328 to 1202 ºF)
- Memory capacity: 32 k or 64 k readings
- Interval between readings: 1 second to 18 hours
- External battery switch time: 0 to 10 s
- Power: Internal 3.6 V lithium battery (1/2 AA)
- Estimated autonomy: 200 days with one weekly download and 5 minutes measuring interval. Battery life depends heavily on data retrieval frequency.
- Working temperature: From –40 °C to 70 °C
- Protection: IP65 and IP67 models (see lateral label on product)
- Material: ABC + PC case, Polycarbonate film
- Dimensions: 60 x 70 x 35 m
LogChart II is an easy-to-use software with resources to communicate with NOVUS data loggers.
With LogChart II it is possible to configure the parameters of the recorder, to collect data in the acquisition period, to visualize this data in a temporal graph, to print this graph and to collect data.
1/25/2021 - LogChart II Installer - V2.6.8.00 (8/31/16)
It is very difficult to find processes that are not being monitored electronically nowadays. Whether to avoid human error, to meet regulatory requirements or even to reduce costs, the vast majority of companies have already dropped outdated clipboard notes and adopted data logging and monitoring equipment. In order to help choosing the most appropriate device to each process, this article discuss the characteristics of different electronic equipment for monitoring.