Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
The DigiRail-VA is the latest addition to the successful and cost effective DigiRail family. Specifically designed for single phase AC power analysis applications, it is able to measure the most important AC signals and retransmit them in both analog and digital ways.
- It measures and calculates:
Voltage: 0 to 300 Vac (True-RMS)
Current: 0 to 5 Aac (True-RMS) - It does allow use of CTs for higher current applications
- Active Power
- Reactive power
- Apparent power
- Frequency: 45 to 65 Hz
- Power Factor: 0.00 to 1.00
- All in a single, compact, DIN rail mounting unit featuring RS485 /Modbus-RTU interface as standard (baud rate from 1200 to 115200, configurable parity) allowing easy access to all the parameters by any SCADA package or Modbus capable PLC
- Analog retransmission (user selectable 4-20mA and/or 0-10V – all by software; no jumpers)
- Any one of the values can be re-scaled and retransmitted using the on-board analog outputs
- Full 2500 Vrms isolation between the high voltage/current inputs and the low voltage signals
- Protects your upstream instruments
- High accuracy measurements
- Accuracy of Voltage, Current & Power readings over RS485 is +/- 0.25% and +/- 0.5% over the Analog Retransmission
- Accuracy of the Frequency and Power Factor readings over RS485 is +/- 0.5% and +/- 1% over the Analog Retransmission (Please note, however, that the DigiRail-VA is not intended for and should not be used for commercial energy metering applications)
- Wide Ranging 10-40Vdc power supply requiring just 2.5 W. It is suitable for most standard low voltage industrial supplies.
SuperView is a Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software (SCADA) that brings to the user a visual development model to create applications. Besides communication with Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP devices, also is posible to use SuperView stations operating in Client or Server modes allowing distributed supervision of a process or system.
The user can use different kinds of resources that simplify the configuration, bringing flexibility to take decisions when developing the synoptic. Customized access policies for...
6/27/2010 - Novus HardKey
SuperView Mobile is a SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) system developed for users who want to monitor, control and supervise devices in their industrial, commercial or residential plant using Android Smartphones and Tablets. This mobile system provides an easy interface use for advanced users and beginners, in addition to providing a configuration wizard that guides the user to develop a complete application.
Remote communication is carried out using the Modbus TCP protocol over the communication interf...
DigiConfig is an easy-to-use software for parameterizing and diagnosing transmitters and gateways with a Modbus RTU serial interface, so that they can later be connected to any supervisory or control system.
The devices are physically connected to the computer via an RS485 network. For this connection, you can use a USB cable, an RS232-RS485 converter or a USB-RS485 converter. The communication protocol used between the computer and equipment is Modbus RTU....
1/25/2021 - DigiConfig Configurator V1.8.3.02 (7/23/2019)
FieldChart is a software used for monitor and register data acquired from NOVUS products. It generates real time trends and data lists that can be exported in usable formats like a spread sheet. There are two versions available: FieldChart-Lite and FieldChart-64C.
The FieldChart-Lite can register 8 simultaneous channels and it is available for free.
7/30/2021 - FieldChart-Lite V2.0.3.06