Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
The DigiRail-VA is the latest addition to the successful and cost effective DigiRail family. Specifically designed for single phase AC power analysis applications, it is able to measure the most important AC signals and retransmit them in both analog and digital ways.
- It measures and calculates:
Voltage: 0 to 300 Vac (True-RMS)
Current: 0 to 5 Aac (True-RMS) - It does allow use of CTs for higher current applications
- Active Power
- Reactive power
- Apparent power
- Frequency: 45 to 65 Hz
- Power Factor: 0.00 to 1.00
- All in a single, compact, DIN rail mounting unit featuring RS485 /Modbus-RTU interface as standard (baud rate from 1200 to 115200, configurable parity) allowing easy access to all the parameters by any SCADA package or Modbus capable PLC
- Analog retransmission (user selectable 4-20mA and/or 0-10V – all by software; no jumpers)
- Any one of the values can be re-scaled and retransmitted using the on-board analog outputs
- Full 2500 Vrms isolation between the high voltage/current inputs and the low voltage signals
- Protects your upstream instruments
- High accuracy measurements
- Accuracy of Voltage, Current & Power readings over RS485 is +/- 0.25% and +/- 0.5% over the Analog Retransmission
- Accuracy of the Frequency and Power Factor readings over RS485 is +/- 0.5% and +/- 1% over the Analog Retransmission (Please note, however, that the DigiRail-VA is not intended for and should not be used for commercial energy metering applications)
- Wide Ranging 10-40Vdc power supply requiring just 2.5 W. It is suitable for most standard low voltage industrial supplies.
DigiRail-VA Voltage/Current transducer (5Aac/300Vac in, 4-20 mA/0-10 Vdc/RS485 out)
NOVUS is committed to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. The data that you share with NOVUS allows us to provide a better experience when you use our products and services. We guarantee total privacy to your data, used exclusively for communications between NOVUS and you.
In this statement we affirm: