Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
These electronic devices are used for switching resistive and inductive loads and outperform the conventional mechanical relays with great advantages. The life cycle with millions of operations, the high switching speed without mechanical or electrical noise, no dangerous sparks or wearing, and the low power needed for switching make the solid state relays a perfect choice when high control accuracy is fundamental.
- Currents from 10, 25, 40, 60, 80, 100 A
- Maximum voltage: 250Vac or 480 Vac
- Status LED
- Internal snubber for dv/dt protection
- Switching at zero crossing
- Switching voltage: 4 to 32 Vdc
- High switching speed
- High noise reduction
- Requires minimum power for switching
- Heat sink without voltage
- Does not generate IEM or IRF
NOVUS is committed to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. The data that you share with NOVUS allows us to provide a better experience when you use our products and services. We guarantee total privacy to your data, used exclusively for communications between NOVUS and you.
In this statement we affirm: