Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
These devices are used for switching single, bi or triphase resistive and inductive loads. They can be triggered directly by digital controllers with Pulsed Width Modulation action thus performing very accurate results and significantly reducing power consumption. When installed with proper heat sinks they can switch loads up to 300 A.
- Currents from 150, 200 and 300 A
- Maximum voltage: 480 Vac
- Status LED
- Internal snubber for dv/dt protection
- Switching at zero crossing
- Switching voltage: 4 to 32 Vdc
- High switching speed
- High noise reduction
- Requires minimum power for switching
- Heat sink without voltage
- Does not generate EMI or RFI
NOVUS is committed to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. The data that you share with NOVUS allows us to provide a better experience when you use our products and services. We guarantee total privacy to your data, used exclusively for communications between NOVUS and you.
In this statement we affirm: