Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
The weekly timers TM-619 and TM-6331 are used whenever electrical equipment must be periodically switched on and off at preprogrammed daily or weekly times. The programmed events are then repeated during the next periods accordingly. They find broad application in heating and refrigerating systems, boilers, ovens, dryers, defrosting equipment, swimming pools, hatcheries, illumination, etc.
- TM619-1 for 127 V and TM619-2 for 220 V
- Model TM-6331 accepts 127 V and 220 Vac
- Optional: 12 Vdc or 24 Vdc
- Output: 16 A SPDT @ 250 Vac
- Day and week clock
- High contrast LCD display
- 8 program combinations: every day the same, every day different, from Monday to Friday, from Sat. to Sun., 3 alternate days
- Battery bacup for power failure
- Reset function and manual override
- TM619: 60 x 60 mm x 34 mm
- TM6331: 66 x 99 mm x 38 mm
- Flush panel or wall mounting
NOVUS is committed to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. The data that you share with NOVUS allows us to provide a better experience when you use our products and services. We guarantee total privacy to your data, used exclusively for communications between NOVUS and you.
In this statement we affirm: