Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
The N321R is a temperature controller dedicated to applications in refrigeration. The defrost cycle is accomplished by turning off the compressor at time intervals chosen by the user. Pt100 and thermistor sensors inputs available. Adjust for ON and OFF durations. Auto defrost at programmable intervals. Manual Defrost key in the front pannel.
- Sensor input: Pt100 (-50 to 300ºC) or thermistor (-30 to +105°C)
- IP65 enclosure frontal protection
- Display indication does not change during defrost cycles
- Minimum ON and OFF durations accessed by the user
- Relay SPDT: 1 HP 250 Vac / 1/3 HP 125 Vac (16 A Resisitive) (up to 1HP compressors)
- Resolution: 0,1°C from -19,9 to 199,9°C
- Accuracy: ± 0,5°C/°F ±1 digit
- Adjustable hysteresis
- Sampling: 1,5 per second
- Working temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Power supply: 85-250Vac (internal) or 12-24Vac/dc
- Digital comunication via RS485 with Modbus RTU protocol (optional)
- Dimensions: 75x33x75mm