Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
The N321S is a controller intended for solar water heating applications. It controls the water circulation system based on the difference of temperature between the solar collector and the storage tank (or swimming pool).
The instrument contains two NTC-type temperature sensors and a control output for activating the water circulation pump. It provides protections against overheating and freezing to the piping, preventing damages to the system.
- NTC Thermistor: 10 kΩ @ 25 °C, range: -30 to +105°C (-22 to 221 °F), Accuracy: 0,6 °C (1,1 ºF)
- Sensor interchangeability: 0,75 ºC (1,35 ºF)
- Measurement Resolution: 0,1º from –19.9 to 119.9º
- Output: Relay SPDT, 1 HP 250 Vac / 1/3 HP 125 Vac (16 A Resistive)
- POWER SUPPLY: 100 to 240 Vac/dc ±10%
- Optionally: 12 to 30 Vdc/ac
- Mains Frequency: 50~60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 5 VA
- Dimensions: 75 x 33 x 75 mm
- Weight: 100 g
- Panel: 70 x 29 mm