Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
Used as DP flow switch in ventilation ducts for the control of filters and fans, and in primary and secondary control systems for the control of dampers. Precise setpoint adjustment is done through individual scale and by turning knob.
- Several ranges according to the Product Models below
- Electrical contact: 5A/250Vac SPDT; 2A/30Vdc
- Service life: >1.000.000 switching cycles
- Working temperature: -30° to 70°C
- Silicone LSR diaphragm
- Lowest turn-on pressure.: 0.2 mbar
- Hysteresis: 0.1 mbar
- Repeatibility: -+0.025mbar (0.2-3mbar); -+0.05 (0.5-20mbar); -+0,15 (10-50mbar)
- Overpressure protection: 75 mbar
- Pressure connection: 2 pipes F 6.2mm
- Electrical connection: 6.3mm lugs and PG11 gland
- Fiber glass reinforced plastic enclosure
- Protection: IP54
- Dimensions: 103 x 88 x 55mm
The pressure measurement procedure is widely widespread within industrial processes and the reliability of these measurements is related with trade, quality, health and safety issues. In this way, a wrong measurement can create problems in the quality of the industrial process and even fatal accidents. In this article, you will find some definitions and the importance of metrology within the industry.