Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
The 692 series of differential pressure transmitters use unique ceramic technology to accurately measure from from 0 to 0.1 bar up to 0 to 6 bar differential and yet withstanding high one-side overloads.
- Ranges: 0 to 0.1 bar and up to 0 to 6 bar
- Working temperature: -15 to 80°C
- Media material: ceramic and 1.4305 stainless steel (AISI 303)
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS including hysteresis, linearity and repeatability
- Pressure connection: 1/8" thread or push-on spigot
- System pressure: 25 bar to pressure range 10 bar. 50 for pressure range 25 bar
- Rupture pressure: 1.5X system pressure
- Electrical connector: DIN 43650-A, IP65 or cable gland with 1.5m cable
- Output: two-wire 4-20mA. Other signals under request
- Electromagnetic compatibility: CE conformity to EC directive 89/336
- Power supply: 11 to 33Vdc
- Dimensions: Ø 45 x 89mm
HUBA 692 Dif. pressure, 4-20mA out, IP65 connec. 0-0.1 bar
HUBA 692 Dif. pressure, 4-20mA out, IP65 connec. 0-0.3 bar
HUBA 692 Dif. pressure, 4-20mA out, IP65 connec. 0-0.6 bar
HUBA 692 Dif. pressure, 4-20mA out, IP65 connec. 0-1 bar
HUBA 692 Dif. pressure, 4-20mA out, IP65 connec. 0-2.5 bar
HUBA 692 Dif. pressure, 4-20mA out, IP65 connec. 0-4 bar
HUBA 692 Dif. pressure, 4-20mA out, IP65 connec. 0-6 bar
The pressure measurement procedure is widely widespread within industrial processes and the reliability of these measurements is related with trade, quality, health and safety issues. In this way, a wrong measurement can create problems in the quality of the industrial process and even fatal accidents. In this article, you will find some definitions and the importance of metrology within the industry.
NOVUS is committed to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. The data that you share with NOVUS allows us to provide a better experience when you use our products and services. We guarantee total privacy to your data, used exclusively for communications between NOVUS and you.
In this statement we affirm: