Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
The 694 series of differential transmitters are ideal for high accuracy monitoring and controlling low air flow in air-conditioning systems, in clean rooms applications, fine pressures in laboratories and in critical filters of non-corrosive gases.
- Several ranges according to the Product Models below
- Working temperature: 0 to 70°C
- Silicone diaphragm LSR bi-component
- Rupture pressure: 500 mbar
- Accuracy: -+1% at 0-1mbar (worst case)
- Pressure connections: 2 F 6.2mm pipes
- Electrical connections: 6.3mm lugs and PG11 cable gland
- Output: two-wire 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc
- Response time: less than 10ms
- Optional: square root extraction
- Power supply: 11 to 33Vdc
- Electrical magnetic compatibility conforms to CE standards
- Enclosure conforms to Ul9
- Dimensions: 92x75x49mm
The pressure measurement procedure is widely widespread within industrial processes and the reliability of these measurements is related with trade, quality, health and safety issues. In this way, a wrong measurement can create problems in the quality of the industrial process and even fatal accidents. In this article, you will find some definitions and the importance of metrology within the industry.