Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
The FTR power supply is a switching mode power supply to be connected directly to the line proviiding na isolated output. It is suitable for powering instruments such as 4-20 mA field transmitters.
The FTR power supply is designed for DIN rail mounting, inside electrical panel. Avoid excessive vibration, humidity, temperature and electromagnetical interference.
- Input Voltage (Vin): 100~240 Vac/dc / 50~60 Hz
- Output Voltage (out): 24 Vdc, ±1 %
- Output Power: 3 W
- Input/Output isolation: 2500 V / 1 min
- Protection: IP40
- Operating environment: 0 to 55 ºC, 20 to 85 % RH, non-condensing
- Installation: TS32 and TS35 DIN Rail
- Insulating material: Polyamide, self-extinguishing to UL94, V-0
- Connection wire cross section: 0,14 – 4,0 mm²
- Screw tightening torque: 0,8 Nm / 7.0 lb-in
-Terminal block: CuZn
NOVUS is committed to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. The data that you share with NOVUS allows us to provide a better experience when you use our products and services. We guarantee total privacy to your data, used exclusively for communications between NOVUS and you.
In this statement we affirm: