Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
Loop isolators provide signal protection by electrically isolating the input signal from the output.
TxIsoLoop-1 and TxIsoLoop-2 simplify your application and avoid the undesirable ground loops by providing single and dual loop galvanic isolation. The 0/4-20 mA input is measured and an identical isolated signal is reproduced at the output. Power is drawn from the 0(4)-20 mA input loop, thus no auxiliary power or an external power supply is need.
- Input Signal (INPUT): 0 to 20 mA; 4 to 20 mA (check minimum current for proper operation)
- Maximum Input voltage (Vin max.): 32 Vdc
- Voltage Drop (Vdrop): < 3 Vdc
- Output Signal (OUTPUT): 0(4) to 20 mA
- Max. Load (RL): 1450 R
- Accuracy: 0.2 % FS @ 0 a 60 °C / RL= 250 R; 0.3 % FS @ -20 a 75 °C / RL= 250
- Operating current: > 0.1 mA
- Overload: < 40 mA; < 32 Vdc
- Response time: 2 ms @ RL= 250 R
- Isolation: 3000 Vac / 10 s; 240 Vac continuous
- EMC: EN 61326-1
- Ambient temperature range: -20 to + 75 °C
- Humidity: 20 to 90 % RH
- Protection: IP40
- Wire gauge for connections: 0.14 to 1.5 mm²
- Recommended torque: 0.8 Nm
- Terminal blocks injected in Polyamide
TxIsoLoop-1 loop-powered DIN rail isolator, 4-20 mA in/out (1-channel)
TxIsoLoop-1 - out - Pack with 20 units.
TxIsoLoop-1 - out - Pack with 80 units.
TxIsoLoop-2 Loop-powered DIN Rail Isolator, 4-20 mA in / 4-20 mA out (2-channels)
TxIsoLoop-2 loop-powered DIN rail isolator, 4-20 mA in/out (2-channels)
NOVUS is committed to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. The data that you share with NOVUS allows us to provide a better experience when you use our products and services. We guarantee total privacy to your data, used exclusively for communications between NOVUS and you.
In this statement we affirm: