Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
The TxConfig USB is the configuration interface to configure the whole NOVUS Smart Transmitters family with 0 to 10Vdc and 4 to 20mA outputs. By using this interface the user can either perform the transmitter configuration without an external power supply and connected to the current loop. This interface works together TxConfig software.
- Easy to install, no special driver needed
- USB communication between the PC and the transmitter
- Configures the transmitter without external power supply, powered by USB bus
- Electrical connections made easy
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0
- Operating system: Windows XP and Vista
NOVUS is committed to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. The data that you share with NOVUS allows us to provide a better experience when you use our products and services. We guarantee total privacy to your data, used exclusively for communications between NOVUS and you.
In this statement we affirm: