Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
NC400-6 is an advanced 6-digit counter that also performs batch and totalizer counting operations. It has two outputs with independent and configurable presets that can be triggered based on counting, batch or totalization values. Its 2 outputs allow for an independent timed triggering.
The counting inputs can be configured to connect dry-contact, voltage pulse, NPN or PNP sensors. Sensors may be powered by an internal power supply.
Counting mode can be configured as progressive, regressive, quadrature, sum or subtraction. Several reset modes - automatic or manual - can be configured. Manual reset can be generated by a digital input or key from the front panel.
- 6-digit red display 12 mm-high
- Counting inputs, hold and reset◦Low level: < 2 Vdc
High level: > 3 Vdc
Input impedance: 4700 Ohms
Maximum input voltage: ± 30 Vdc
Dry-contact input polarization: 5V / 4700 Ohms
- Max. counting frequency: 20 kHz, 4 kHz or 55 Hz, depending on the counting mode selected
- Scaling factor: Configurable from 0,00001 to 9,99999
- Relay outputs: SPST 1.5 A @ 240 Vac
- Pulse output: 5 Vdc. Output impedance 100 Ohms
- Outputs triggering timing: 0,01 to 9999,99 s
- Auxiliary voltage source: 12 Vdc (± 10 %) / 50 mA
- Power supply: 100 to 240 Vac/dc (±10 %), 50/60 Hz
Optional 24 V: 12 to 24 Vdc / 24 Vac (-10 % / 20 %)
- Consumption: 9 VA max
- Battery: Lithium CR2032.Typical battery life: 8-months
- Operating environment: 5 to 50 °C, 30 to 80% RH
- Dimensions: 48 x 48 x 110 mm. Panel cutout: 45.5 x 45.5 mm
- Front panel: Polycarbonate UL94 V-2, IP65
- Enclosure: IP20
- Case: ABS+PC UL94 V-0, IP20
- Weight: 130 g (basic), 150 g with 2 alarm relays
- Rated CE and UL