Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
LogBox-RHT-LCD is dual channel data loggers with built-in temperature and relative humidity sensors. They use a high quality industrial grade humidity sensor for accurate and reliable operation in applications such as transportation, food and goods storage, process auditing, pharmaceutical, HVAC and others.
They can be easily programmed and set via a handy infrared IR-LINK 3 interface connected to a USB port under Windows® software or with a PalmOS compatible PDA IrDA interface. LogChart II software allows for logger configuration, recorded data retrieval, plotting, historical analysis and it exports data to spread sheets. In the LogBox-RHT-LCD the temperature and humidity values are shown in the digital display. You can also check on the display the Minimum and maximum recorded values.
- Temperature measurement
Range: -40 to 80 °C. Resolution: 0.1°C
Response time:up to 30 s in fairly still air
- Humidity measurement
RH Range: 0 to 100 %RH. Resolution: 0.1 %RH
Dew point range: -40° to 100 °C. Resolution 0.1 °C
Response time: 8 s in fairly still air, from 20 to 80 %RH
- Memory for 32.000 recordings in one channel or 16.000 recordings for each channel
- Recording interval: programmable from 1 s to 18 hours
- Logger start: immediately, outset by the device’s button, by date/hour or by a programmed setpoint
- Logger stop: at full memory; at some specified date and hour, number of samples or never (circular memory)
- Infrared communication range: 50 cm, 30° angle
- Internal replaceable lithium cell (3.6V ½ AA) weekly
- Estimated battery life: up to 200 days with one weekly download and 5 minutes measuring interval. Battery life depends heavily on data retrieval frequency
- NXperience software operation environment: Configurator software for Windows ® 10, 8, 7 and XP
- LogChart II software operation environment: Configurator software for Windows ® 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT and 98
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 70 °C
- Enclosure: IP65 (electronics), IP40 (sensor probe), flame retardant, ABS+PC
- Dimensions: 70 x 60 x 35 mm
When the integrity of a product or package is threatened because of variations in humidity, the control and recording of this variable are essential to avoid losses. To maintain the quality standard in measurements, equipment with calibration certification is required. Thus, NOVUS offers relative humidity calibration for all its compatible products and for third-party instruments.
The LogBox-RHT-LCD data logger presents reliable and accurate temperature and humidity readings on its LCD display. In addition to providing real-time measurements, you can also check the minimum and maximum values of the acquisition period.
It is very difficult to find processes that are not being monitored electronically nowadays. Whether to avoid human error, to meet regulatory requirements or even to reduce costs, the vast majority of companies have already dropped outdated clipboard notes and adopted data logging and monitoring equipment. In order to help choosing the most appropriate device to each process, this article discuss the characteristics of different electronic equipment for monitoring.