Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
N1500 universal input panel meter works at fast sampling rate, which ensures high-performance indication and reaction to fast processes dynamics. With 6 digits for high-resolution variables and the 17mm height display, N1500 provides clear view, making it easier for operators to read and diagnose from a distance.
Its timer function performs wide action capabilities through alarms for safety interlock logic. Furthermore, N1500 is fully compatible with custom signals through its linearized input for up to 30 points.
Both electronic robustness and anti-flame material enclosure comply with the main world-class approvals for industry devices.
- Display: 7-segment LED, 6-digit with 17 mm height
- Input Type: Thermocouples J, K, T, N, R, S, B, E, Pt100, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0 -50 mV, 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc, 4-20 mA no linear, 0-20 mA custom linear, 4-20 mA custom linear, 0-20 mA custom no linear, 4-20 mA custom no linear.
- Accuracy: Thermocouples J, K, T: 0.25% of span ± 1 ° C; Thermocouples N, R, S, B: 0.25% of span ± 3 ° C; Pt100, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0- 5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc: 0.2% of the span
- Sampling Rate: 5 samples per second for Pt100 and Thermocouples; 15 samples per second for 0-50 mV, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V and 0-10 V
- Display Resolution: Temperature: 1 / 0.1; Other measures: 1 / 0.1 / 0.01 / 0.001 / 0.0001
- Custom Linearization: 30 points for non-standard sensors
- Digital Input: Operates as a key for Hold, Peak Hold and maximum/minimum reset.
- Analog Output: 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA (optional) - electrically isolated
- Alarms: Up to 4 alarms
- Alarm Types: Minimum, maximum, minimum differential, maximum differential, differential out of range, differential within range, and open sensor.
- Timer Function: Alarms with delay, pulse, or oscillator timing.
- Auxiliary Power Supply: 24 Vdc
- Optional: 2 relays, analog output (4-20 mA or 0-20 mA), RS485
- Communication: RS485 Modbus RTU optional
- Math Function: Square Root
- Safety: Password protected configuration
- Configuration Interface: Via RS485
- Power Supply: 100-240 Vac / dc or 12-24 Vdc
- Maximum Consumption: 7.5 VA
- Dimensions: 96 x 48 x 92 mm (1/8 DIN)
- Front Panel: IP65; Polycarbonate (PC) UL94 V-2
- Enclosure: IP20; ABS + PC UL94 V-0
- Operating Conditions: 5 to 50 ° C, and 0 to 80% RH up to 30 °C
The update allows more accurate flow measurement
NOVUS N1500 is a universal process indicator with a high sampling rate, which ensures high performance indication and fast reaction in dynamic processes.