Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
N1540 universal input panel meter works at fast sampling rate, which ensures high-performance indication and response to fast varying processes. With 5 digits for high-resolution variables and the 17mm height display, N1540 provides clear view, making it easier for operators to read and diagnose from a distance. Both electronic robustness and anti-flame material enclosure comply with the main world-class approvals for industry devices.
- Display: LED 7-segment, 5-digit, 17 mm high
- Input Type: Thermocouples J, K, T, N, R, S, B, E, Pt100, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV, 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc.
- Accuracy: Thermocouples J, K, T: 0.2% of span ± 1 ° C; Thermocouple N, R, S, B: 0.2% of span ± 3 ° C; - --- Pt100, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0- 5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc: 0.2% of span
- Sampling Rate: Up to 55 per second
- Input resolution: 15 bits
- Analog Output: 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA (optional) - electrically isolated
- Output Resolution: 12 bits
- Alarm: Two alarms
- Alarm Types: Minimum, maximum, minimum differential, maximum differential, differential out of range, sensor open.
- Auxiliary Power Supply: 24 Vdc
- Optional: Analog output (4-20 mA or 0-20 mA), RS485.
- Communication: RS-485 Modbus RTU optional
- Safety: Password protected configuration
- Configuration Interface: USB type Mini B (powered)
- Power Supply: 100 to 240 Vac / dc (± 10%) or 12 to 24 Vdc / 24 Vac (-10% / +20%)
- Maximum Consumption: 6 VA
- Dimensions : 96 x 48 x 34 mm (1/8 DIN)
- Front Panel: IP65; Polycarbonate (PC) UL94 V-2
- Enclosure: IP30; PC UL94 V-2
- Operating Conditions: 0 to 50 ° C, and 0 to 80% RH up to 30 °C
The universal process indicator’s new version offers 4-20 mA retransmission output, being compatible with I / O modules and PLCs, and extending its functions to an integrated indication.