Cookies are not enabled in your browser and may affect website resources. We recommend that you turn it on.
Tailor made for flow applications, the Flow Rate & Totalization Panel Meter N1500-FT measures and displays both the instant measured value and the totalized value. One model is capable of reading a 4-20 mA signal or a pulsed signal. Input type is fully software selected. Several display modes are avaliable and instrument can be ordered with up to 4 relays plus digital communication. It boasts dual retransmission outputs: one 4-20 output, typically for instant flow, and the other is a pulse (NPN) output, typically for totalized flow. Both outputs are isolated.
Ideal for water and other liquid distribution systems, the N1500-FT is a flow indicator specifically designed for control and precision. It provides flexibility in measuring and displaying both instantaneous and totalized flow rate, and also offers up to four outputs that accept custom configurations such as alarm and dosage control.
A flow indicator output can be used to switch on the start of dosing and off when the desired volume is reached. It is compatible with flow sensors with pulse, dry contact, magnetic pick-up, or 4-20mA outputs. As a differential, the 4-20mA input can also be used to indicate a second variable of choice, allowing, for example, the simultaneous indication of flow rate and pressure.
- Inputs: 4-20 mA, NPN, PNP, dry contact or coil signal
- 4-20 mA input with integral function and square root option
- Capable of reading pulsed signals from 0.1 to 8000 Hz
- Resetable or continuous totalization (on the same model)
- Fully customized scale factors
- Configurable input filters
- With pulsed input being used, the 4-20 mA input can be used as an auxiliary input (example: pressure reading)
- Isolated 4-20 mA output (instant flow) and pulse output (NPN - totalized)
- The outputs can be manually changed for easier setup
- Dosage monitoring functions ensure product quality and consistancy
- Display Functions for HOLD, MAX and MIN
- Dual 6-digit displays, allows for several display messaging configuration
- Customized linearization
- Fully keypad programmable with user friendly menu
- Configuration can be password protected
- Configurable alarms: HI, LO and sensor break
- Alarms: 2 SPDT 3 A/ 250 Vac relays
- 2 SPST 1.5 A / 250 Vac relays
- RS485/Modbus RTU serial communication
- Power: 24 Vdc/ac
- Front Panel: IP65; Polycarbonate (PC) UL94 V-2
- Enclosure: IP20; ABS + PC UL94 V-0